Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh 2011

So thankful 2012 is here. Of course I am a few months past due. I am sure my lovely wife Lindsay is happy 2011 is done and dusted. I went out with a bang though! Lets see what I put her through in 2011...

Jan-Sinus Surgery



April-MONO
Horrible I might say. Being active and then having to be out for over a month of doing nothing was really hard. Taking 2 naps a day and still going to bed at 8pm. Some might say that is not so bad but it really sucked. Thanks to Dr Marco at Seattle Integrative Medicine for getting me going sooner.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mononucleosis




June-Crash and Burn. 2nd race back from Mono and I hit the deck.




December 23rd-All I want for Xmas are my two front teeth.
Commuting home from work I hit a drain cover that was in the middle of a corner and face planted. Chipped my two front teeth and put cracks across two others.



So as you can see Lindsay did alot of work in 2011. Not sure how I would have made it without her!

Now 2012 has arrived. My race number for this year is 666. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I am taking it in stride and even painted two red horns on the back of my helmet! Bring it on. You can't top last year. The season has started off pretty well with several pack finishes and a top ten.

No comments: